The terms and conditions mentioned on this page and in the schedule on the reverse side form an integral part of this Contract. By signing this Contract, the user/renter or guarantor confirms, of having agreed to the terms and conditions and of giving his/their unconditional approval of the stipulated terms and conditions as follows :
1. The company NEXX will let the user/renter use upon the following terms and conditions the motor vehicle described in the schedule on the reverse side (here after called the vehicle) and the user/renter shall be a mere baleen of the vehicle and no interest in it shall pass to the user/renter.
2. This Agreement shall (subject to the provisions of clause 19 hereof) commence on the date and at time specified in the schedule on the reverse side and shall continue for the period and on the date and at time therein stated.
3. The user/renter shall at the expiry of the period of use return the vehicle to the location to an authorized personnel of the company and until such time, User will be fully responsible and liable for any claims/charges, whatsoever, arising there of indicated in the schedule.
4. All payments shall be made on delivery date in FULL TOTAL AMOUNT by CASH.
5. For advance bookings, a booking fee of RM100.00 will be charged via online bank transfer.
BOOKING FEE REFUND POLICY
6. Cancellations done before 3 days of delivery date shall be refunded in full total amount.
7. Cancellations done before 1 -
8. Cancellation done within less than 24 hours NO REFUND.
9. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of the start of the rental will be charged a fee equal
to the cost of a 3 Days Rental. Cancellation fees will never be greater than the cost of the actual car rental.
10. SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND: 1 DAY AFTER RETURN OF VEHICLE.
(This is to make sure no summons were issued to the car during the rental period)
11. Petrol is at the renter’s expense. Petrol must be returned the same unless otherwise stated. In the event, if renter is unable to fill up the petrol tank when the car is returned, the company will be authorized to do so and will charge the costs to the renter’s deposit.
12. Daily rate is calculated by 24 Hours. Additional hours: RM7.00 / Per Hour
12. If the user/renter wishes to extend the period of rental, renter must inform the company 1 day before the expiry of contract.
13. When the vehicle is returned to the company, the additional time and petrol, minimum or other charges applicable to this shall become due immediately.
CARE AND CUSTODY OF VEHICLE
14. The user/renter shall drive the vehicle only while qualified to do so or by the person or persons who have been expressly authorized in the contract and whilst holding all necessary current license and permits and shall at all times drive the vehicle and make available for inspection at the company’s office the relevant licenses/permits. Renters are NOT allowed to let rented vehicle out to third parties or to let unauthorized persons or learners to use it or to be used for any purposes.
15. The user/renter shall NOT take the vehicle outside Malaysia without the consent of the company and shall keep the vehicle at all times in his possession and surrender custody to any other person.
16. The renter is RESPONSIBLE for all costs of repair from any collision or damage done to the vehicle stated in this contract.
1) 1 Scratch / 1 Calar = RM150.00 -
2) 1 Dent / 1 Kemek = RM300.00 -
3) Broken Lights / Lampu Pecah (Depan & Belakang) = RM350.00 -
Renters are strongly advised to DRIVE SAFE and OBEY the LAWS at all times!
17. The user/renter or driver is obliged to report to the company any and every accident in writing and also to the police no later than 24 hours after the accident. The user/renter or driver must not acknowledge or compound any claim partially or in full. It is important they secure the names and address of all witnesses as well as the registration number of any/all vehicles involved in the accident.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
18. The company shall not under any circumstances be liable as a result of negligence or otherwise to make any payment to the user/renter or other parties in respect of or to indemnify the user/renter against any loss, theft, fire, injury or damage sustained by the user/renter and /or any third party as a result of the presence or use of the vehicle or as a result of any defect therein and in taking delivery of the vehicle the user/renter shall be deemed to be satisfied himself that it is in all respect roadworthy and in a proper and safe condition. Insurance coverage is for company’s motor vehicle only. The user/renter/guarantor agrees to be personally and jointly liable for all claims, including Invalidated Insurance claims by Principal Insurer/s due to theft, fire , loss and any other damages whatsoever, as a result of use, and further indemnifies the company for any unlawful or illegal acts, breach of conduct and negligence, self-
Subscribe to receive weekly car rental deals!
NEXX Car Rental
726, Off Jalan Ipoh Batu 4 1/2,
51200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.